Terms & Conditions
- A full day's board is charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure as the chalet must be cleaned, disinfected, and prepared for the next arrival.
- A minimum fee, the equivalent to five days of boarding is charged for stays over Christmas and Easter.
- In the event of the owner returning before the end of the period for which the cat is booked, the original booking fee will still be charged.
- If a definite booking is made but your cat never arrives and no notice of cancellation is given, you are liable for payment for the full period booked. We require a minimum of 30 days' notice to cancel a booking. Bookings canceled 30 days prior to the start of the booking, will incur a charge of the full period Booked.
- Payment of all boarding fees should be made at the time of collection except in long-term boarding where arrangements are made for the account to be settled monthly.
- It is strongly recommended that cats are brought in a secure carrier which can be stored on the premises. • Payment can be made by Debit card, BACS, or Cash. At the time of booking, we will require a 50% deposit of the total booking fee. This is refundable if a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the booking start date
- All cats should be treated against fleas and worms before entering the cattery.
- No cat is accepted unless the owner can produce an up-to-date certificate of vaccination against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu’.
- Entire male cats are not accepted after the age of 6 months.
- No cat suffering from or suspected to be suffering from any infectious or contagious disease will be accepted. All cats will be examined on arrival and will be refused admission if there are any signs of ill health, pending advice from a veterinary surgeon.
- This is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.